Article 1 (Application)
- In the event that the provisions of this Agreement contradict the provisions of the Individual Rules in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the Individual Rules shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the Individual Rules.
Article 2 (User Registration)
- T4U may not approve a registration application if it determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and T4U shall have no obligation to disclose such reasons.
・The applicant has provided false information in the application for registration.
・If the application is from a person who has violated this agreement.
・In addition, when the Company judges that the registration is not appropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for the Service at their own responsibility.
- The User shall not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend the User ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. In the event that a user logs in with a user ID and password combination that matches the registered information, T4U will assume that the user who has registered the user ID is using the site.
- T4U shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by a third party using a user ID and password, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 4 (Purchase Contract)
- In this service, a sales contract shall be formed when the User applies to the Company for purchase, and T4U notifies the User that the Company has accepted the application. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the User when T4U delivers the product to the delivery company.
- In the event that a user falls under any of the following circumstances, T4U may cancel the sales contract described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user.
・In the event that the user violates these terms and conditions.
・The delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown address or prolonged absence.
・In any other cases where the relationship of trust between T4U and the user is deemed to have been damaged.
- Payment for this service will be made by credit card through stripe (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or paypal. We do not retain any of the user’s credit card information.
- DHL will be the delivery method for products purchased by users through this service. The products will be shipped within 2-5 business days after receiving the order. The user is responsible for shipping costs and other customs duties.
- Cancellation of purchases will not be accepted in principle, even before shipment. If there are special circumstances, please contact us using the inquiry form with your order number.
- We do not accept returns for customer convenience after the product has been delivered. In the case of defective or damaged products, please contact us within 3 days of delivery using the inquiry form with your order number and the situation. We will send you a replacement or refund as soon as it is confirmed.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the product photographs and other contents (hereinafter referred to as “Contents”) provided by the Service belong to T4U, the Contents provider, and other legitimate right holders, and users may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise make secondary use of the Contents without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
- Acts related to criminal acts.
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights contained in this service.
- Destroying or interfering with the functioning of T4U’s servers or network.
- Commercial use of information obtained through this service.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the T4U service.
- Unauthorized access or attempts to do so.
- Acts that collect or accumulate personal information about other users.
- Act of impersonating another user.
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to the T4U service.
- Any other actions that T4U deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
T4U may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if T4U deems that any of the following reasons exist
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for this service.
- In the event that the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
- When a computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident.
- In other cases where T4U deems it difficult to provide the Service.
T4U shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
T4U reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict the use of all or part of the Service, or to terminate the registration of a User, in any of the following cases.
- If the user violates any of the provisions of this agreement.
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered information.
- In the event that the credit card registered by the user as a means of payment is suspended.
- In the event that the user is in default of payment of fees or other obligations.
- When there is no response mail from user for a certain period of time.
- When there is no use of this service for a certain period of time after the last use.
- T4U deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate for other reasons.
T4U shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of any action taken by T4U in accordance with this article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
Users may withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- T4U does not warrant that the service will be free from defects in fact or in law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors or bugs, or infringement of rights). T4U does not warrant that the Service is free of defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.
- T4U shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of this service.
- T4U shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes that may arise between you and other users or third parties in connection with the Service.
Article 11 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
T4U reserves the right to change the contents of the Service or discontinue the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notification or Communication)
T4U will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and will send notifications and communications to that address unless the User notifies T4U of a change in accordance with the method separately stipulated by T4U. These shall be deemed to have reached the user at the time of dispatch.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of T4U’s head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.